1. I’m a real person, not a robot. When you send information through my contact form, it goes directly to me and not to some mysterious third party.
2. I don’t spam people.
3. I try to respond in a timely manner to any real people who send me emails. I don’t respond to robots and wish they would stay away from my contact form.
4. I don’t sell email addresses to third parties.
5. I don’t give email addresses to third parties without permission. Even then it’s an unusual event.
6. On rare occasions, I may contact someone who has contacted me through my website if I think of something that may interest him or her. For instance, if I happen to be giving a reading in the town you live in (and by some fluke I know where you live), I may send you an email saying something like, “Hey, why don’t you drop by my reading?” That’s about as spammy (and friendly) as I get.